Check with seller Solar Advisor Maplewood
- Location: Maplewood, Minnesota, United States
Entry Level Clean Energy Consultant
As an Entry Level Clean Energy Consultant, you will be the face of our company to consumers driving the clean energy movement. You are the first person our customers meet along their journey of purchasing a clean energy solution. Your work will reduce carbon emissions and greenhouse gasses, and make a measurable difference in the local community. Our company is where passion for the environment meets intense ambition and career development. If you are looking to make the world a better place and make a career for yourself while doing it then this position is an ideal fit.
However, this is not a 9-5 desk job. As an Entry Level Clean Energy Consultant, you will be working directly with customers to lower their monthly utility by going green. You will be working with the Community Outreach team to target and educate eligible customers in their utility options and make the transition to green energy options seamless. This is a full-time position with complete training, excellent advancement opportunities, and industry-leading performance incentives.
* Engage and educate prospective customers on their energy consumption and connect them with more sustainable energy resources that help save money and the environment simultaneously
* Analyze and calculate customer’s energy needs and make appropriate energy and smart home plan recommendations while also answering any questions thoroughly.
* Responsible for the signing, adjustment, and execution of the contract, along with dealing with other sales and contract issues
* Maintain superior customer relationships that allow leveraging for referrals and customer loyalty
* Execute personalized community outreach and marketing plans with the goal of developing new customers in order to accomplish monthly sales goals.
* Remain current on all energy news, developments, and industry initiatives
Entry Level Qualifications:
* 2-year or 4-year college degree preferred or
* High school diploma required with 1-3 years in customer service or sales
* A track record of achievement as evidenced by awards and leadership
* A positive, friendly personality and professional demeanor
* Flexibility to work within non-standard business hours
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills required
* Excellent customer service skills required
* Punctual, regular and consistent attendance
* Must be able to work independently, with minimal supervision
* Team player with a big picture attitude!
* High energy, strong drive to win!
* Highly persuasive
* Self-disciplined and honest
* Driven and wants to WIN
Job Types: Full-time,
Pay: $65,000 - $150,000 annually
* Sales: 1 year (Preferred)
* Minneapolis, MN (preferred)
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Personal ShopperGeneral Jobs Help Wanted - Minneapolis (Minnesota) - April 4, 2020 Check with seller
Get paid to shop and deliver groceries. Work when you want. Compensation is commission plus tips per order and varies based on order difficulty and driving distance. Frequent bonus opportunities available. Apply through the link below. Must have a sm...
Part Time Job /PCA $15 per hourGeneral Jobs Help Wanted - Minneapolis (Minnesota) - March 14, 2020 Check with seller
We are looking for a person to work with our high functioning 23yo son who has autism. He is currently living at home with us, his parents. Hours are part time; Monday evenings, 5pm until 9pm Saturday afternoons 1pm until 5:30pm and Sunday evenings 4...
Free Quotes - ShovelingGeneral Jobs Help Wanted - East Bethel (Minnesota) - November 26, 2019 Check with seller
Hello! Need help shoveling your driveway after it snows? Don’t want to pay a ridiculous amount to have someone plow it? If so, I would love to help. Free quotes. Send me a text at Six Five One Five Zero Zero Five Five Six Four to discuss pricing. I w...